Category: Real Estate
Cairasu Properties is a Gambian-based real estate company in The Gambia, owned and managed by Gambians. We came into existence in 2017 with the sole aim of bringing innovative solutions and additions to the property and real estate business in The Gambia. Our founder and CEO is a young Gambian businessman with the drive to contribute to national development by providing employment opportunities for Gambian youths irrespective of their background. In addition, Cairasu has been established on a foundation of honesty, transparency, accountability and making sure customers are treated with the highest degree of respect. Each customer is highly prioritized as we focus on one sale at a time. We believe in family, so all our clients are also seen as family.
- To build you the best homes at the lowest possible cost.
- To build affordable homes.
- We turn houses into homes.
SECURITY AND SAFETY:
The security and safety policy of buying from Cairasu properties is that all our lands and houses have a history of ownership. This ensures a safe and secure transfer of property ownership from us to our clients.
- We don’t focus on multiple estates at a time.
- We give each sale, purchase or construction the right amount of attention needed.
- Our products and services are the best in the market and we give you these services at the lowest possible price.
- Property buying and selling
- Land development
- Property leasing
- Over 100 leasehold properties in New Yundum
- Over 50 freehold properties in Farato
- Over 65 leasehold properties in Lamin Kerewan
- 90 leasehold properties for the Civil Service Corporative Credit Union in Jambur Village, along the Sukuta-Jambanjelly Highway.
- Over 40 leasehold properties rented to individuals in Jambur Village, along the Sukuta-Jambanjelly Highway.
- Over 150 leasehold properties for Taf Africa Global in Jambur.
- 76 Units of freehold properties in Tujereng village.
- 77 ongoing leasehold properties in Jambur-Busumbala Highway
- 127 ongoing freehold properties in Brikama Jalambang-Kassa Kunda estate.