The Gambia Property Shop Co. Ltd. is a professional real estate agency established in Banjul in 2007 by a British national who employs European and local staff. The realtor business is engaged in the process of offering residential properties for rent, commercial premises leasing or disposals, land and houses for sale in Gambia. These are available mainly in the Western Region of the country for the highly sought after areas of Kololi, Senegambia, Kotu, Bijilo, Fajara, Brufut Gardens, Brufut Heights, Kerr Serign, Brusubi, Tranquil & other localities like the Kanifing Municipality. After the agency’s founding in 2007 it rapidly expanded to become one of the leading real estate agencies in The Gambia. This was achieved by handling a wide ranging portfolio which offered flexible options for their prospective clientele. Gambia Property Shop knowledgeable Gambian and European staff are able to help you in any of your real estate needs. Whether you are an expatriate looking to move to a permanent residence, buying a holiday home with a swimming pool, looking for commercial buildings or a prime location beachfront house, the Property Shop is there to help you acquire the appropriate property to suit your requirements.
Services for selling your house:
- House buyers view online before inspecting
- Computerized property viewing system
- Features internal and external photos of you home
- Eliminates unnecessary property viewings
- Free property advertising on the internet
- High impact local newspaper advertising
- All their properties are advertised on the main property directories.
- Instant seller / buyer matching the moment your property goes on the market, instantly matches up with suitable buyers, who they contact immediately
- Attractive For Sale Board sign gets attention
Note on house prices in Gambia:
The costs for their residences start from around £40,000 for an apartment and a detached 3 bedroom bungalow built to European standards of construction start from around £60,000.
Services for renting your house or apartment:
• Rental properties on behalf of landlords whether here or overseas
- Prospective tenants view properties on their desktop computers prior to visit
- Images taken of inside & outside the garden area of your home
- Negotiate on behalf of landlords to get the best possible rental price
- Act as intermediary during the exchange of tenancy agreement contract
- Global reach for your property via the World Wide Web
- Carry out an inventory for furnished houses prior to start of tenancy
We look forward to welcome you to Gambia Property Shop