Category: Tour Operator
Timo tours gambia smile, is the best Tour Agency in the Gambia. We organise tour to some countries, Gambia, Senegal, guinea Bissau, and to know the history, the nature and Land of the above mentioned coutries. We are fully insured and licenced company.
TRIPS WE OFFER.
6 IN 1 ROUND TRIP
- We pick you up in front of your hotel. At 08:00am, we first drive to Serekunda Market where we will visit the local people with their local products. After the market. we continue to Bakau at the crocodile pool where we visit the famous crocodile called Charlie.
- Then the trips continue to Abuko Nature Reserve to see the hyenas and baboons After that we proceed to Lamin Lodge for coffee or tea break and to sight women working at oyster farm.
- The trip continue to Brikama at the most beautiful woodcraft were you can make barging prices. Then we drive to visit our local schools, then
proceed to Paradise Beach where we going to have our lunch buffet and then swim if you like.
- Then on our way back we finally visit the famous biggest fishing center in Tanji, We return back to the hotel by 4:00pm
FATHALA PARK- SENEGAL
- We pick you at the hotel by 07:00am and drive to the capital of Banjul where we cross the mouth of the Gambia River to the village called Barra.
- We see local people with different products. From Barra we drive to the border where the passports are stamped and after that we drive through many villages to Fathala Park.
- Upon arrival to conservation park with access to romantic toilets. Safari starts and we see many animals such as rhino, giraffes, antelope and buffalo. After the safari we will drive back to the Gambia and enjoy the lunch along the way. We are back at the hotel by 4:00pm.
- We pick you up infront of your hotel at 09:00am, we drive through many villages to Brikama were we branch to Makasutu Forest.
- Upon arrival we join the boat trip to the mangrove Forest to see the river nature. We go on for Baboon walk up to the palm wine tappers. There we have lunch break while being entertain by a group of jola tribe. Our last stop is the Brikama Woodcraft Market where they have good wood crafted items. We return to the hotel by 4:00pm.
ROOTS SLAVE HOUSE
- We will take you out of the hotel at 8:00am and drive to Banjul where we will take the ship and cruise on the Gambia River towards James Island. On the way we pass the Dog Island and enjoy simple breakfast with coffee and tea.
- The guide tells the history of the Dog island and we can see both sides of the Gambia and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere.
- We arrive at Albreda and visit the local residents in the Orgy Museum, at the Kinteh Family and stop at the local market. After that we enjoy lunch in a boat to go to James Island to explore the history of the Slaves. On the way back we can see Dolphins and enjoy coffee or tea. The boat ride is 2.5 hours on one direction.
- W e return back to the hotel by 5:00pm.
- We will pick you at the hotel at 9:00am and drive to Denton bridge to start a one-day boat trip on the Gambia River. We will be back at the hotel by 5:00pm.
- We will pick you up at your resident or hotel at 9:00am and first drive to Monkey Park where we will walk one and half hours sighting many kinds of Monkeys.
- We will continue to Abuko Nature Reserve to see the hyenas and finnally to crocodile pool to visit most friendly crocodile, charlie. We will return to the hotel at your own time.
SENEGAL EXPLORER- 2 DAY TOUR
- We pick you up at your residence or hotel by 07:00am and head to Banjul to join the local ferry across the mouth of the river Gambia. Once we cross the river we will drive to the border village call Amdalie where your passport will be stamp and we continue our journey to Senegal. In Senegal, our first stop will be Fathala Park where we make our Safari to the wild animals like the Giraff, Zebras, Rhinos, Buffalos and other animals.
- After Safari we continue through several villages up to Tubakuta. We will have a boat trip to Cocoyas Island to see the different species of
birds. When we come back from the boat trip, the dinner is at 8:00pm at the hotel where we will spend the night. After breakfast, the following morning, we drive to a village up Sokoon where we visit the local people and their products at the market. Then head hack to the hotel in The Gambia by 04:00pm.
GEORGETOWN – 2 DAY TRIP
- We will pick you up at the hotel at 07:30am and drive to Banjul where we will take the ferry along with many locals to Barra village. We drive through many villages. At the town of Farafeneh where we would stop and visit the local markets and the residents of North Senegal with their local products.
- We continue our journey to see many villages and local settlements where we would stop to enjoy lunch. Here the history of the Stone Circles.
After that we join the boat trips to visit the Chimpanzee island and Continue to sight the hypos in the sight of the River Gambia.
- Ater that we will continue to Janjanbureh camp were we spend the night in a very local way. Secondly we visit the Janjanbureh town to see the slave Market, the underground slave house, and the history of Georgetown.
- There we continue our journey and we will have a lunch break in Soma. Our last stop will be Brikama Woodcarving Market and return to the hotel by 05:30pm.
- Nature Tour Half DAY
- Romantic Sunset River Cruise
- Taste Of The Gambia 3 Days
- Taste Of Senegal-Gambia 3 Days
- Dakar 3 days
- 3 days To Guinea Bissau
- Taste Of Cassamance 2 Days
- Kaffuntine Day Trip and Many More.